Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Where can i attain online journals/publication on tumor virus?

I NEED LATEST FINDINGS ON TUMOR VIRUS MECHANISMS Try google.com or google scholar and type surrounded by tumor virus mechanisms. If nil credible turns up I would visit your public or university libraries because those facilities subscribe to professional journal. If you are enrolled within school, currently you can access library databases from home. That's what I do when I look for papers related to my research.
try www.webmd.com.
I like using Swiss/Prot, OMIM, and amiGO. Hope those databases comfort. :)
You can go to Nature or other professional journal you can find through universities' library websites. You'll need subscriptions for full access. Nature does hold cancer portal where you can find publications on cancer studies where on earth you could probably purchase articles and research papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment